Abouharb, M. Rodwan, and David Cingranelli. 2005. “When the World Bank Says Yes: Determinants of Structural Adjustment Lending,” In Gustav Ranis, James Raymond Vreeland, and Stephen Kosack (eds.) Globalization And The Nation State: The Impact of The IMF and The World Bank. Routledge. Pp 204-230. The World Bank along with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) […]Read More →
Abouharb, M. Rodwan, and David Cingranelli. 2004. “Human Rights and Structural Adjustment: The Importance of Selection,” in Sabine C. Carey and Steven C. Poe (eds.) Understanding Human Rights Violations: New Systematic Studies. Ashgate Publishing: Aldershot, England. Pp 127-146. The World Bank along with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) play a crucial role in determining how […]Read More →
- The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the Strategic Shift to Forced Disappearance
- Do Non–Human Rights Regimes Undermine the Achievement of Economic and Social Rights?
- The WTO helps member states keep the peace only when it increases trade
- Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?
- Does the WTO Help Member States Improve Governance?
- Is More Trade Always Better? The WTO & Human Rights in Conflict Zones
- De Facto Judicial Independence and Physical Integrity Rights
- The Paradox of the WTO: Development, Good Governance and Human Rights