Abouharb, M. Rodwan, David Cingranelli, and Mikahil Fillipov. 2015. “Do Non–Human Rights Regimes Undermine the Achievement of Economic and Social Rights?” In LaDawn Haglund and Robin Stryker (Eds) Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights: Emerging Possibilities for Social Transformation. University of California Press. Pp 29-47. International rules and norms can affect policy choices by politicians to […]Read More →
Abouharb, M. Rodwan and Susan Aaronson. 2015. “The Liberal Illusion is not a Complete Delusion: The WTO helps member states keep the peace only when it increases trade.” Global Economy Journal. 15(4): 455–484. We use both qualitative and quantitative tools to examine whether membership in the WTO reduces the likelihood of conflict. In our qualitative […]Read More →
- Abouharb, M. R.; Cingranelli, David; Filippov, Mikhail. 2019. “Too Many Cooks: Multiple International Principals Can Spoil the Quality of Governance.” Social Sciences. 8:5 139.
- Abouharb, M. Rodwan; Duchesne, Erick. 2019. “Economic Development and the World Bank.” Social Sciences. 8:5: 156.
- The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the Strategic Shift to Forced Disappearance
- Do Non–Human Rights Regimes Undermine the Achievement of Economic and Social Rights?
- The WTO helps member states keep the peace only when it increases trade
- Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?
- Does the WTO Help Member States Improve Governance?
- Is More Trade Always Better? The WTO & Human Rights in Conflict Zones